World of Warcraft
Guide 1 - 600
Answers to Games
In this World of Warcraft or WoW Jewelcrafting guide, I will show you the fastest and cheapest way to
level up your Jewelcrafting from 1 to 600.
Even if you have Mining, this is an expensive profession to level up. It’s a good idea to try to sell all the
items you make in the auction house as you go to make some of your gold back or disenchant the items
and sell the enchanting materials in the auction house.
The best professions to go with Jewelcrafting would be Mining or Enchanting. Check out our Mining Guide or Enchanting Guide to level those up fast as
Jewelcrafting guide sections:
Apprentice 1 - 50
Journeyman 50 - 150
Expert 150 - 200
Artisan 200 - 300
Master 300 - 350
Grand Master 350 - 425
Illustrious 425 - 500
Zen 500 - 600
Approximate Materials Required for 1-600
100 Copper Bar
20 Tigerseye or 20 Malachite
120 Bronze Bar = 60 Copper Bar, 60 Tin Bar
60 Shadowgem OR 20 Shadowgem and 20 Small Lustrous Pearl
80 Heavy Stone
30 Moss Agate / 60 Lesser Moonstone for Horde
140 Mithril Bar
80 Solid Stone
15 Truesilver Bar
50 Thorium Bar
10 Star Ruby
20 Large Opal
7 Azerothian Diamond
3 Blue Sapphire
3 Essence of Undeath
20 Huge Emerald
Wrath of the Lich King
- 55 green gems OR 40 and 15 Black Diamond - Make sure
that the green gems you buy are ones that you have recipes
for since some of them require certain rep to be able to buy.
- 40 Adamantite Powder (200 Adamantite Ore)
- 10 Primal Earth
- 10 Adamantite Bar
- Buy around 70 from any of the following gems: Bloodstone,
Chalcedony, Dark Jade, Huge Citrine, Shadow Crystal, Sun
Crystal. Buy at least five Bloodstone.
- 10 Crystallized Earth
- 46 Eternal Earth OR 23 Eternal Earth and 23 Eternal Shadow
- 5 Forest Emerald
- 5 Titanium Bar
- 5 Dream Shard
- Buy 45 from any of the following gems: Carnelian, Alicite, Jasper, Zephyrite.
- 16 Hessonite
- 50 Nightstone
- Buy 60 from any of the following uncommon gems: Lapis Lazuli, Tiger Opal, Sunstone, Rougestone, Alexandrite, Pandarian
Garnet (you should have at least 5 from each)
- Buy 9 from any of the following rare gems: Wild Jade, Vermilion Onyx, Primordial Ruby, Imperial Amethyst, Sun's Radiance,
River's Heart. You will have to buy these from the same color, for example 9 Sun's Radiance
World of Warcraft Jewelcrafting Leveling Guide 1 - 50
First visit a trainer in any capital city and learn Jewelcrafting
- 30 x Delicate Copper Wire - 60 Copper Bar
- Save these.
- 20 of Tigerseye Band - 20 Tigerseye, 20 Delicate Copper Wire
WoW Jewelcrafting Leveling Guide 50 - 150
Learn Jewelcrafting Journeyman.
- 50 x Bronze Setting - 100 Bronze Bar
- Hold onto these.
- Make 20 [Simple Pearl Ring] - 20 Small Lustrous Pearl, 20 Bronze Setting, 40 Copper Bar
- 20 x Gloom Band - 20 Bronze Setting, 40 Shadowgem, 40 Delicate Copper Wire
- Make Ring of Silver Might if Silver Bar is cheap on your server.
- 10 x Ring of Twilight Shadows - 20 Shadowgem, 20 Bronze Bar
- You can also keep making Ring of Silver Might
- 10 of Heavy Stone Statue - 80 Heavy Stone
too You might want to get the recipe Design: Amulet of the Moon and to use up the moonstone.
- 30 x Pendant of the Agate Shield - 30 Moss Agate, 30 Bronze Settings
- If you are prospecting ore, usually you will get a lot of Lesser Moonstone
World of Warcraft Jewelcrafting Leveling Guide 150 - 200
Learning Expert Jewelcrafting.
- 45 of Mithril Filigree - 90 Mithril Bar
- 8 x Solid Stone Statue - 80 Solid Stone
- Make 15 Engraved Truesilver Ring - 15 Truesilver Bar, 30 Mithril Filigree
World of Warcraft Jewelcrafting Leveling Guide 200 - 300
Learn Artisan Jewelcrafting
- 25 of Citrine Ring of Rapid Healing - 25 Citrine, 50 Mithril Bar
- Make 5 Aquamarine Pendant of the Warrior - 5 Aquamarine, 15 Mithril Filigree
- Make 50 Thorium Setting - 50 Thorium Bar
- 10 x Ruby Pendant of Fire - 10 Star Ruby, 10 Thorium Setting
- Continue to make the Ruby Pendant if Large Opal is extremely expensive on your server.
- 20 x Simple Opal Ring - 20 Large Opal, 20 Thorium Setting
- 7 x Diamond Focus Ring - 7 Azerothian Diamond, 7 Thorium Setting
- 3 x Sapphire Pendant of Winter Night - 3 Blue Sapphire, 3 Essence of Undeath, 3 Thorium Setting
- You can also make Glowing Thorium Band] up to 290 if you don’t have any Essence of Undeath.
- If you have some diamonds left, make more Glowing Thorium Band.
- Make 10 Emerald Lion Ring - 20 Huge Emerald, 10 Thorium Setting
WoW Jewelcrafting Leveling Guide 300 - 350
Learn Master Jewelcrafting.
Or make 15 of this:
- Make around 30 of any of these.
- Brilliant Blood Garnet, Solid Azure Moonston], Radiant Deep Peridot, Inscribed Flame Spessarite, Timeless Shadow Draenite
- Prismatic Black Diamond - 15 Black Diamond
- Make 5-7 from any of the following gems.
- Bold Blood Garnet, Delicate Blood Garnet, Jagged Deep Peridot, Reckless Flame Spessarite, Purified Shadow Draenite
- Make 10 Mercurial Adamantite - 40 Adamantite Powder, 10 Primal Earth
- Hold onto these.
- Make any of these if you didn’t yet reach 335:
- Regal Deep Peridot, Glinting Shadow Draenite, Shifting Shadow Draenite, Subtle Golden Draenite, Purified Jaggal Pearl
340 - 350
- Make 5-7 of any of these:
- Smooth Golden Draenite, Potent Flame Spessarite, Rigid Azure Moonstone, Sovereign Shadow Draenite
- 10 x Heavy Adamantite Ring - 10 Adamantite Bar, 10 Mercurial Adamantite
WoW Jewelcrafting Leveling Guide 350 - 425
Learn Grand Master Jewelcrafting
350 - 395
- Buy around 55 from any of the following gems. At 375, these recipes will turn to yellow so you might to buy more gems.
- Dark Jade
- Huge Citrine
- Shadow Crystal
- Sun Crystal
395 - 400
- Cut 55 of any of the new gems.
- Make five of any of these.
400 - 420
- 5 x Bloodstone Band - 5 Bloodstone, 10 Crystallized Earth
- 5 x Crystal Chalcedony Amulet - 5 Chalcedony, 10 Crystallized Earth
- 5 x Crystal Citrine Necklace - 5 Huge Citrine, 10 Crystallized Earth
- 5 x Sun Rock Ring - 5 Sun Crystal, 10 Crystallized Earth
- 23 of Stoneguard Band - 46 Eternal Earth
420 - 425
- 23 x Shadowmight Ring - 23 Eternal Earth, 23 Eternal Shadow
- 5 x Dream Signet - 5 Titanium Bar, 5 Dream Shard, 5 Forest Emerald
WoW Jewelcrafting Leveling Guide 425 - 500
Learn Illustrious Jewelcrafting
425 - 450
450 - 467
- Make 25 of any of the new gem recipes.
467 - 475
- Make 20 uncommon gems, or you can make 17 Hessonite Band
475 - 500
- 8 x Hessonite Band - 8 Jeweler's Setting, 16 Hessonite
- Jeweler’s setting is from the jewelcrafting vendor.
- 25 x Nightstone Choker - 25 Jeweler's Setting, 50 Nightstone
WoW Jewelcrafting Leveling 500 - 600
Learn Zen Jewelcrafting
500 - 512
512 - 527
- 4 of [Ornate Band] - 4 Lapis Lazuli, 4 Tiger Opal, 4 Sunstone
527 - 575
- 5 x [Shadowfire Necklace] - 5 Rougestone, 5 Alexandrite, 5 Pandarian Garnet
- If you are wanting to learn every rare gem cut, stop the leveling guide here and start making the first gem research [River's
Heart] or [Sun's Radiance]. You can only do one a day but they give you three skill points a piece.
575 - 585
- Just start making gems, you can choose from any of the orange recipes. You could also make some of the necklaces or rings,
they will give you three skill points and they are easier to sell.
585 - 588
- Don’t make any of the necklaces or rings now, they will only give you one skill up from now on. Make 20 of any of the
uncommon gems instead.
588 - 600
- Make any gem research like [Primordial Ruby].
- Make 6 of whatever rare gem recipe you learned.
You are Leveled Up!!